Friday 29 May 2009

I little info about me


I am a workaholic with the goal to one day be able to settle down in thailand and together with my girlfriend take care of her aging parents. I work basically every day since I have two jobs. However, my two jobs are placed so close that I can go from one job to another in about 5 min. I hope that within one year save enough for a small condo in bangkok. Hopefully we will be able to rent the apartment out. About one year after we bought the apartment, me and my girlfriend wants to start the construction of a house in my girlfriend hometown Si saket .... As you may notice I have not written anything about my hobbies. A true workaholic has no hobbies. But if he is lucky he can HAVE a nice dinner with his girlfriend or throw in a party approximately once per month. before i become to be a workaholic I devoted much time to learn how to play guitar and I also hang out with my friends much more then I do today. I always liked music, and yes, I actually listen to some thai music.

No comments:

Post a Comment